Completes construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
* Onsite project leadership – coordinates and achieves project objectives.
* Accomplishes construction human resource objectives by orienting, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Manages sub-contractors by evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
* Meets operational standards by implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
* Documents all aspects of the ongoing work.
* Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
* Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose, schedule and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; recognizing design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
* Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Project Management, Quality Management, Supervision, Managing Profitability, Delegation, Supply Management, ADA Requirements, Civil Project Management, Estimating, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus. GPS experience is preferred. Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable MVR, 5 Years of field supervision experience and Heavy equipment experience a plus.
Interested and Qualified Applicants should email their resume to Julie Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mathiowetz Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.